Frequently Asked Questions

If you have a question we didn't answer below, please contact us.

What kind of services do you provide?

We provide professional supports to adults with intellectual disabilities in all areas of their lives 

How do I get a friend or family member into MME services?

Please refer them to Montana DDP (Developmental Disabilities Program). All the individuals in MME services are under the care of case management contracted by the state.

Do you provide services to youth?

We do not provide services to children. We provide services to adults with disabilities who are age 18 and over.

Do you hire part time staff?

Yes, we do hire part time staff. We sometimes have part time positions available. We also have opportunities to be an “On-Call” staff where you work PRN, or on an as needed basis.

What shifts are available to work?

At the MME Day Center staff work the Day Shift from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm. At the group homes we have Swing Shift hours from 3:00 pm -11:00 pm and Night Shift hours from 11:00 pm – 9:00 am. Shifts vary at MME which makes it easy for us to place employees where they can be most successful. MME is a 24 hour a day, 7 days a week direct care organization.

How old do I have to be to work at MME?

MME requires staff to be 18 years old and above.


2025 Lake County Transportation Coordination Plan

MME has adopted MDT's complaint form which is located on our website and hard copies are located in our main office.


FTA Complaint System

CTA Icon

Interested in supporting our cause?