Direct Support Professional (DSP)
Are you looking for a fulfilling opportunity to engage and impact the quality of life of someone? Then come join our team and be a Direct Support Professional (DSP)! Direct Support Professionals are essential workers who engage in the lives of others to improve their quality of life.
At MME we are committed to providing services for individuals in all areas of their lives. As a DSP you will assist with activities of daily living, recreation, and even get to participate in day and overnight trips. The experiences with our individuals are both gratifying and fun.
Essential duties include:
*Assisting individuals with personal hygiene and other activities of daily living.
*Assisting with meal prep, serving, and supervision during meals and clean-up.
*Assisting with prescribed medication(s).
*Promoting inclusion in the community through advocacy, arranging, and accompanying individuals on outings, attending community events, and assisting with purchases.
*Operating company vehicles to provide transportation as needed.
- Valid Montana Driver license preferred
- High-school diploma or general education degree (GED/HiSET) preferred.
- Clean criminal background check.
- Able to lift at least 70 pounds independently.
We are seeking employees for day, evening, weekend, and graveyard shifts.
We have Full Time, Part-Time, and On-Call/PRN positions currently available.
Day Shift is 8am-4pm Monday Through Friday
Evening shift is 3pm - 11pm
Weekend shifts are generally 12 hours, (9a-9p or 10a-10p)
Night shifts are 11pm - 9am.
Wages start at $10.00 per hour, DOE. Premiums (additional $ per hour) are offered for night and weekend shifts. Staff receive an instant raise when they become permanent part-time for full-time staff. Another additional raise when one becomes Medication Certified.
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy (Vacation, Sick Leave, and Personal Days)
- Affordable Health Insurance packages
- Optional Retirement Plan (403B)
- Student Loans? Working for a non-profit may qualify you for Public Student Loan Forgiveness
- Extensive paid training to help you be successful in your work
- Working for a company that promotes and cultivates individual growth, both for our clients and employees
- Flexible work schedules and a culture of work/life balance.
Ready to choose a fantastic employer and start a rewarding career in human services? Fill out an online application or stop by our Administration Building today. If you have specific questions or inquires please contact our Director of Staff Development, Anthony Meyers at (406) 676-2523 ext. 123 We look forward to meeting you!